A logo is an investment into your business and will be the cornerstone to every piece of collateral your company uses for marketing and branding, and should be able to stand the test of time. It should speak to your clients regarding the type of work and workmanship your company performs.
Our professional design process is simple but thorough. Here’s the breakdown:
- We have a brief with our client and discuss their requirements and expectations from the logo, design agreements, etc.
- After the brief and depending on the package, we do basic to extensive research on the client’s industry, company, profile and even their competition. We see what is currently out there. We look at other logos within the same industry to see how we can make your logo stand out.
- Now the fun part begins, SKETCHING & CONCEPTUALIZATION (sketch if necessary contingent on concept). That pretty much says it all, we hand sketch some ideas based on all the information gathered and present it to the client.
- Now we take a break. Having provided some ideas to the client, both the designer and client reflect on whether they’re on the right track or not. If not, we go to the following step…
- Logo Revision. Often, the first go around is just that, the first go around. So we will make the adjustments necessary to make sure it is perfect, since most clients don’t have the luxury or time to continually change their company logos. Once approved on paper, we begin the digital creation. This is where we get down and dirty, the logo comes to life leaving a smile on all of our faces!
- The Delivery. This is essentially the final stage of the logo design process. If possible, we like to set up a presentation for the client to show them the awe-inspiring impact of the logo. Then, we provide them the logo in various digital formats they can utilize; pdf, tiff, jpg and bmp.
Well, that’s pretty much how it normally works. Your case may vary slightly depending on what you'd like. We hope to hear from you soon!
Logo Design Request